Here is one thing that bothers me sovereignty over everything else, and that is when I wear a jersey or shirt with a very narrow neck, and I cannot pull my head out comfortably. Well, imagine that in a baby. In and of it, babies do not like to have their clothes put on or removed over their heads. So it is much better than we put clothes that open, either in front or behind or on the side, to avoid having to do it by the head. Such a complete guide of Baby clothes buying guide.
Besides, this type of clothing allows you to change diapers more comfortably. In universal, everyone these clothes must be as yielding and at ease as likely, and that does not have label or seams that may bother or irritate you and try to avoid clothes that have zippers so that no pinching occurs.
At the time of sleeping the pajamas or pajamas of all the life, they are the most comfortable for the baby, much more than those of two pieces, more than anything because with the ‘two pieces’ they are left bare feet, and we would have to put on socks, which are easily removed. You can also use the ‘blankets-sleeping bags’ that comes to be a bag in which you put the baby, and you forget that it is uncovered.
Socks and footwear:
- We currently dress babies from head to toe, and never better. In stores, you can find a lot of shoes and very different. This type of footwear is more decorative than anything else because at this age do not walk so try, at least, that this footwear foot warmer shoes.
- Beanies or hats: If your baby is born in summer, try not to get too much sun, but when you go out on the street protect your little head with a hat with a wide brim, so you do not understand the sun in your eyes. If your baby is born in winter use soft and hot caps, do not bite and cover them well under dark circles, and protect your ears.
- And finally point out one thing, although this, as everything goes in tastes. The denim clothes, they are adorable, with them the babies are very gorgeous, because they look like little men or little women, but make no mistake, if for us they are sometimes uncomfortable, imagine for them. Whether they move or not, they are not the best garment for babies. Denim breasts usually have buckles that go up and can hit them in the face. The skirts or dresses as they do not adapt to the body, they go up, and at the end, they almost always go with the culet to the air.
- The most important thing is comfort and not that they go to fashion, they will have time to make it easier for your baby to live.
What to look for
- In the first weeks, you will have to undress and dress the child many times, so the most important thing is that your clothes are comfortable to put on and take off. It is advisable to choose open-faced garments from the front or the back. If they get into your head, you should notice that they have openings at shoulder height. Velcro and automatic closures are more comfortable than buttons.
- Better natural fabrics (cotton, wool, silk), which synthetic fibers can irritate the delicate skin of the baby.
- It is advisable to check that the garments do not have any interior seams, and if necessary even undo the labels so that they do not bother you.
- The bodysuits are more practical to the t-shirts because they cover their tummy and fit better into their little body
- The bibs are adorable, but a little uncomfortable to put on and take off. It is essential that they have brackets in the crotch to facilitate the diaper change.